Aon Corporation Jobs in Canada: Aon is a global professional services corporation that specializes in risk, retirement, and health solutions. Our 50,000 professionals in 120 countries help clients to achieve better results. They are delivering insights based on proprietary data and analytics. Thus, it decrease volatility and increase performance.
By applying for a job with Aon, you acknowledge that if you are offered a position. It will be contingent on you passing a background check in accordance with Aon’s employment practices. SSN/SIN validation, educational verification, employment verification, and criminality check, search against worldwide sanctions. Furthermore, state watch lists, fingerprinting verification, credit check, and/or drug test may all be part of a background check. Moreover, this background check depends on the nature of the role. During the hiring process, Applicants will be informed of which background checks are required for the position. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Aon is committed to a diverse workforce. Their employees include Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities.
Personal Insurance Broker Responsibilities for Aon Corporation Jobs in Canada
- Providing information to the clients in response to product inquiries.
- In a call-center setting, providing telephone coverage on the queue.
- Providing information to the customer in response to product/service inquiries, with a high conversion rate to new sales opportunities.
- Responding to customer inquiries by providing product/service information.
- Aligning client requirements with insurance company products and services.
- Achieving pre-determined sales and service goals.
- Creating business opportunities by selecting appropriate products/services.
- Upselling and cross-selling items and services to current customers.
- Keeping customer records up to date on the computer system.
- Contacting other government agencies to obtain information that customers have requested, such as claims.
- Addressing customer concerns/complaints within the scope of authority.
- Providing customer service after the sale (i.e policy changes).
- Examines coverage(s) and makes recommendations for changes as needed.
- Maintaining quality control and ensuring accuracy of work.
- Taking care of accounts receivable.
- Document processing, such as customer letters and bills (as needed or directed).
- Referring complex/complex client complaints/inquiries to the team leader or supervisor.
- Keeping a broad awareness of all private possessions and motor insurance products and services.
- Assisting with telephone coverage (as directed).
- Setting an example by exhibiting and discussing the significance of best practises with all divisions of business.
- Assigned other related jobs and responsibilities
Experience Requirement for Personal Insurance Broker In Canada
- Personal property and car insurance experience of at least 2 years is essential.
- Previous experience working in a call centre, both inbound and outbound.
- Moreover, Ability to create a rapport over the phone, assess, and find cross-selling opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and writing interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Furthermore, Demonstrated ability to create strong relationships with clients.
- Ability to operate as a significant part of a team as well as individually with little supervision.
- Exceptional attention to detail, honed organisational skills, and multitasking abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise competing demands and deadlines while working under duress.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite are required.
Preferred Experience in Aon Corporation Jobs in Canda
- Personal property and vehicle insurance experience of at least three years is desired.
- Working with a variety of insurers is a plus.
- Prior experience in a high-volume, production-oriented workplace is a plus.
- Working knowledge of the EPIC system is a plus.
- Commitment to continued learning and professional development, including insurance courses and certificates (i.e. Canadian Trained Insurance Broker (CAIB) / Chartered Insurance Professional).
- Post-secondary degree or a mix of education and equivalent years of industry experience
We give you a competitive total incentives package, ongoing education and training, and tremendous growth opportunities with a global company. Every day, Aon associates empower results for our clients, communities, and each other, from assisting clients in obtaining financing following natural disasters to ensuring millions of people have access to health care and retirement. Furthermore, They make a difference, collaborate with the finest, believe in their own abilities, and respect one another. Moreover, This is the Aon Colleague Experience, which defines what it means to work at Aon and helps us achieve our goal of enabling human and economic potential.
How to Apply for the Personal Insurance Brokers in Aon Corporation, Canada
It’s time to start looking for a job that can help you achieve your career ambitions. Additionally, ensure that your CV/resume is current and professional. Particularly, It also highlights your abilities, qualities, and accomplishments. Follow the steps below to apply for Aon Corporation Jobs in Canada.
- Moreover, Read the job description, which includes the essential abilities, responsibilities, and obligations.
- Upload a résumé or curriculum vitae from your PC, Dropbox, or Skydrive.
- Fill in your personal details (Name, Email, Phone, Current Employer, Title, Country).
- By selecting Submit, you may apply online using link.