Delta vacations jobs for Social Media Marketing Coordinator. It is one of the most promising jobs recently announced.
Job Details at Delta Vacation
Job Title: Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Employer: Delta Vacation
Place: Atlanta Georgia, the USA
Job Responsibilities in Delta Vacation
Delta Vacations, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, is a leading vacation provider that provides travelers with convenient one-stop shopping for vacations. And, Including flights from Delta Air Lines and its strategic airline partners to more than 330 destinations in 67 countries worldwide. Delta Vacations is looking for extroverted and can report directly to the Manager of Social Media.
SUMMARY & PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the CRM Marketing & Retail Strategy team, you will be responsible for implementing the Social Media marketing strategy across established and developing platforms to increase brand awareness, customer happiness, and revenue targets. Moreover, To assist in establishing Delta Vacations as an industry-leading vacation provider of choice for our clients, you will collaborate directly with cross-functional stakeholders across the business and external creative advertising agencies. Moreover, We search for a flexible, collaborative, and effective marketer who cares about people, culture and getting things done. And, The job will interface with various internal departments, marketing agency partners, customers, and Delta Air Lines employees. The person who fills this job must be open to a wide range of people, perspectives, and styles.
This full-time position is based in Atlanta, Georgia, at Delta Vacations’ headquarters. Moreover, We are proud to offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage options, in addition to ongoing career and compensation progression opportunities. And, A 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and personal time off is among the other advantages. And, We also provide air travel benefits and low-cost vacation alternatives through our connection with Delta Air Lines.
Be a part of a culture that values collaboration, diversity, and innovative thinking. And, Join Delta Vacations, a company dedicated to helping travelers create lifelong memories.
However, It is Important for Your Health and Safety Our values-based culture prioritizes individuals in all of our decisions. The health and safety of Delta Vacations employees, their families, customers, and travel partners have been our priority since the outbreak began. Furthermore, We follow the most recent CDC Guidelines and Delta Air Lines’ Chief Health Officer’s advice.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AFTER THAT?
• Work with the Social Media Manager and cross-functional teams to implement a Social Media channel strategy that supports critical business goals.
• Furthermore, Act as the primary facilitator of social community participation across all social platforms, bringing the DLV social voice to life through engaging and natural channel dialogues.
• Moreover, Assist with creating social content, as well as the general social calendar and publishing schedule.
• Assist with the social cobranding process, as well as any applicable creative material assessments and approvals.
• Collaborate with the Customer Engagement Center staff to quickly resolve customer care issues raised on social media.
• To promote continuous improvement, extract and evaluate social media information, including engagement data and campaign KPIs.
• As needed, develop documents to present to lead various campaigns and initiatives’ strategy, planning, and execution.
• Follow all business and departmental policies and procedures, as well as any applicable government regulations.
• Other responsibilities and duties as assigned, including cross-utilization within the department or with other departments.
What you will Need to Be Successful (minimum qualifications)
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in marketing, communications, or a similar profession; or equivalent work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• One year of hands-on experience with social media channels is essential.
• Working understanding of social/digital media platforms, tools, and tactics is necessary.
• Experience with online analytic tools and strong reporting abilities are necessary.
• Self-starter with a strong desire to succeed.
• Self-sufficient multi-tasker with a knack for novel techniques and concepts.
• It is highly recommended to have proofreading skills.
• Must have excellent writing, grammar, and proofreading skills in English.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with management, employees, and customers and show solid judgment/reasoning abilities and the capacity to influence others.
• Strong computer abilities are essential, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• And, Ability to think creatively, collaborate to solve challenges, and work under pressure.
• Ability to prioritize and handle many projects/deadlines at the same time.
• Traveling within the United States and internationally to complete assigned obligations.
• To be considered for a U.S.-based job, you must have received or been willing to get the COVID-19 vaccine by the hire date if Delta Air Lines, Inc does not currently employ you.
What will provide you with a competitive advantage? (preferred qualifications)
We are giving information. However, if someone has more in bonus. Then, it will lead towards the high preference order.
• Marketing and creative agency experience is desirable.
• Prior experience creating social content is preferred.
• Moreover, Experience with new social networks (e.g., TikTok) will have preference.
• A basic understanding of photo editing is preferred.
• Facebook Ads Manager experience is desirable.
• Additionally, Previous project management experience is a plus.
• Prior experience in the travel or tourism industries is preferred.
• Experience with Delta Vacations programs and brands is a plus.
Delta Air Lines, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities during the recruitment process. Furthermore, Suppose you are a qualified individual and are unable or limited in your capacity to access job postings through this site, apply for employment through Delta’s online system, or at any stage throughout the selection process. In that case, you may request reasonable accommodation. Please click here to request reasonable accommodation.