Merkle is a global performance marketing agency. It specializes in delivering unique, tailored customer experiences across platforms and devices. Moreover, It uses data-driven, technology-enabled strategies. Merkle has worked with Fortune 1000 corporations and leading nonprofit organizations. Furthermore, They aim to maximize the value of their client portfolios for more than 30 years.
The agency’s history in data, technology, and analytics is the foundation. Moreover, they work in interpreting consumer insights and implementing people-based marketing strategies. Furthermore, Its strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management. Additionally, Their enterprise marketing technology helps them to get improved results and better competition. Merkle’s headquarter is in Columbia, Maryland. Furthermore, they have 50+ more offices around the United States, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Description of the Position
Locations: Any Merkle location
- The Director will be responsible for acting as a trusted advisor to the client. He/She will interact by applying their B2B business and industry knowledge.
- Moreover, The selected candidates will be in charge of engagements. Furthermore, these engagements focus on giving strategic insights and recommendations. They will have to work in a setting with restricted and confusing guidelines.
- Furthermore, He/ She will be turning these ideas and suggestions into stories. So, stories are well prepared for and given in executive-level presentations.
- The Director must display strategic thinking, logical reasoning, excellent communication. Moreover, he/ she should have presentation abilities, outstanding analytic skills.
- Furthermore, The candidate should have the capacity to resolve difficult situations to succeed.
- Create and deliver strategic suggestions that directly address the client’s most pressing concerns.
- Use insights and suggestions to create a narrative for deliverables.
- Furthermore, Organize and lead analytics consulting projects with broad guidelines
- Make a presentation to high-level clientele
- Moreover, Show thought leadership, and serve as a valued advisor to clients.
- Oversee the implementation of a wide range of analytics projects. including but not limited to the following:
- marketing analytics capability audit
- complete funnel measurement
- KPI framework
- Advanced attribution modeling
- Testing design
- Customer profiling and segmentation
- Personalization strategy
- ABM, BI-reporting, and data strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent in statistics, math, economics, or a related field.
- Advanced degree (M.A., M.S., Ph.D.) will have preference.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in quantitative marketing.
- Experience leading B2B analytics consulting engagements
- Experience with business intelligence (B.I.) or digital analytics products.
- M.S. Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is necessary.
- Cloud platform experience.
Supplementary Information in Merkle Jobs
Merkle promotes a diverse workplace. that inspires creative thinking about the industry and equips them with a worldwide audience. Furthermore, they value the variety of thinking and differing points of view. because they help them a challenge and improve our solutions. Conclusively, Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency. They believe that big ideas may emerge from any place.
How to Apply for the Merkle Jobs Opportunities
Once you are ready with your updated CV. Then, it is quite simple to apply for it. Just Click here to go to Application Page and Fill in the required information and Submit your CV.