Canada work visa requirement for the farm general labors
Do you want to immigrate to Canada? First, you need to know the Canada work visa requirements documents. Once learning about the document requirement, it will be time to move to the next step, learning when to apply with all the Canadian working visa requirements It sounds really simple, but a minor issue can lead to the cancellation of the work visa. Both the Canadian state and your native land’s foreign commission will check all the documents, so there is no chance of spam.
Documents required for the Canadian work visa
A work permit to Canada is not an easy win. You need to think a lot before you apply. However, as Canada is the most flourishing state for immigrants, there are a lot of opportunities.
You need to gather the following documents.
- An approved passport. If you are a young person who does not own a passport yet. Rush to the concerned department and apply for a passport. In developing countries, you may get it in a few weeks. Contrary to it, you can have it within a few hours in a developing country.
- Evidence that you are eligible for the job you have applied for. It can be an appointment letter from the employer or the company.
- Your passport-sized photos captured according to the defined rules.
- Certificates and educational degrees.
- Past work experience, a letter from the current and previous employer.
- Proof of financial resources.
- Labor market impact assessment. (In some cases)
Types of Canadian work visa
The Canadian government is offering only two types of work visas.
- The employer-specific work permit.
- Openwork permit.
Canadian work visa for the farm labor job
The Canadian farming industry is growing with every passing day. Every immigrant who has some know-how or interest in farming and farm management will try to get a job there.
- If, in case, you applied for the jobs before applying for immigration to Canada, then the work visa will be the employer-specific work permit. The applicant will have to get an appointment letter for the work permit.
- On the other hand, if you still have no job in Canada. Thinking of getting it once you immigrate, apply for the open work permit.
Jobs as farm labor in Canada
Here are a few reliable jobs in Canada for the farm managers and farm laborers.
Farm worker by Birch Farms. Ltd
It is a 40 to 80 hours a week job for a potato farm. Perfect for a beginner. They will pay you will get $13 for an hour, making it almost $1040 a week. The employer will provide you the vehicle for transportation, wherever the working field will be.
All you have to provide for this job is.
- Skills: plant cultivating, harvesting skills, and vegetable culling.
- No degree or diploma is required.
- Applicants should be able to speak, read, and write in English.
To apply for this job, email the employer at this address.
Farm laborer job by Colin Knill
Colin and Knill want a general farm laborer with a minimum experience of 7 months to one year for their tobacco farms. They are paying $14.18 per hour for 50 hours a week. It is a good deal for a single person trying to make a fortune in Canada.
The eligibility criteria for this job are as follows.
- Must have passed high school.
- Should have a prior experience of almost seven months.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Skills required: cultivate crops, harvest crops, and hoeing crops.
Send your CV here to apply for this job.
Apply for a job in Canada, and getting a work permit is easy only when you follow the rules. Otherwise, you may lose the opportunity to get any work permit to one of the best and fastest-growing countries in the world.