Etisalat Jobs in Dubai

Etisalat Careers 2020 – Emirates Telecommunications Corporation

Be ready! Etisalat is going to give you chance to explore yourself and sharpens your skills. You are about to avail that opportunity that gives you plenty of chances of career growth. To be the part of successful and dedicated team all you need is to committed with your work as Etisalat has announced various job opportunities. Without wasting any time lets take a look at the following description.

Company Name Etisalat
Job Location UAE
Nationality Selective (Update)
Education Equivalent Degree/Diploma
Experience Mandatory
Salary Depending Upon Positions
Benefits Standard Benefits
Posted Date 8th August 2020

Detailed Information About Etisalat

Etisalat began its operations in 1976. Soon after its establishment it became joint stock company or you can say that public limited company whose 60% of stocks were hold by the government of Dubai and remaining 40% were hold by the general public. It was ranked 14th in the list of world’s largest mobile company. It spreads its operations in 16 countries across Middle east, Asia and Africa. Today it is amongst the most profitable company of the world.

How To Apply For Etisalat Careers

Al those individuals who have keen interest in applying the above listed job, they are requested to send their updated CV at the following email address. Don’t miss this wonderful career opportunity that promises to deliver so many things regarding your career growth. So without wasting anytime you meet the above eligibility criteria then you must avail this great opportunity. Good luck to gour future.

List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)

Computer Technician UAE
ONT Technician UAE
CCTV Technician UAE
Fiber Optical Technician UAE

Subject: Please specify “Applying Position” in the subject line.
Email CV: [email protected]