HR Jobs in Dubai For Male & Female Latest Openings (Aug 2020)
If you have done MBA in HR and has a good CGPA but somehow unable to get job then you are landed on the right site. There are plenty if jobs opportunity regarding HR in dubai. You should consider these jobs. Holding a degree but still unemployed means you don’t have any work experience. To fill that deficiency, you must do internship in your chosen field. That will strengthen your CV. For more details , read the following description.
|Job Position||HR Assistant/Manager|
|Job Location||Across UAE|
|Education||BBA/MBA in HR|
|Salary Range||4000 – 15000 AED /month (Not Confirm)|
|Last Updated||5th July 2020|
Human Resources Job Description
- Advertise the job opportunities through different channels.
- Maintains the records of candidate’s resumes.
- Screening the thousands of CVs and shortlisted the perfect ones.
- Give schedule of interviews of shortlisted candidates.
- Participate in job affairs.
- Maintains the attendance record of organisations.
- Implement the policies according to the directive.
- Masters degree will be preferred for the said post.
- Experience in the related field will required.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Know how about payroll would be additional advantage.
- Fresh candidates can also apply.
How to apply.
Every industry whether hotels, restaurant, school, hospital, offices required HR interns, HR assistant, managers and directors so that recruiting process run smoothly. The most suitable candidates can get hired for the posts so that the operations of the organization runs smoothly as well. By the help of effective recruiting process you will get right person for the right job which ultimately enhance the efficiency of the organization. Interested candidates can send their CVS by visiting the official page. We wish you all the best.