Working in the hospitality industry can be a dream for many because of the benefits that it gives. A company in the hotel and restaurant category in Dubai is looking for professional security guards to protect their premises. It is a permanent and full-time role, and the pay is very attractive. Read on below to understand the requirements and eligibility criteria.
AED 2500 – AED 3000 per month
- The guard will have to protect the premises, the assets, and the personnel.
- He/ she will have to be visible at all times to ensure that the place is protected.
- The guard will identify, prevent, and report all illegal and inappropriate actions.
- The priority will be to detect and deter any inappropriate or unsafe activity. Then, it is up to the guard to report to the premises if the action has been averted or any damage has been done.
- Since it is a mid-career role, someone with prior experience in security guarding will be preferred. About 1-2 years of experience is required.
- The work requires someone who is agile and is a keen observer. It is important that the person has a sharp eye so they can detect any unusual activity going on inside and outside the premises.
- Assets also need to be protected. So, apart from unusual activity inside, the guard will have to prevent any acts of vandalism inside and outside the facility.
About the Employer
The employer demands that those people apply who meet the job requirements of 1-2 years of experience.
How to Apply
To apply, email your CV with your details at [email protected] or send the CV to the HR department via WhatsApp on +971505747210. You can apply by the 28th of April 2021.