Security Guard Jobs in Dubai 2021
Security guarding is a well-paying job in Dubai. Working in the prestigious city of Dubai can be a dream for many. A company needs security guards to manage its facilities’ security. It is a full-time role and an entry-level position. Therefore, anyone without any prior experience in security guarding can also apply. Read on to find out more about the job and the eligibility criteria.
AED 2500 – AED 3000 per month
- The guard will protect the facility and keep a watch out for any trespassers.
- He/ she will have to maintain a visitor logbook and be aware of the visitors inside the facility. The guard should be vigilant enough to report if any visitor enters and does not exit the premises within a reasonable amount of time.
- The guard is required to patrol the premises.
- Since it is an entry-level role, no prior experience is required, although experience is an asset. Therefore, if the applicant has 1-2 years of experience, it will increase their chances of getting this job.
- The work requires someone who is professional and alert.
- The security guard, when on duty, must be attentive.
- The security guard should be fit enough to deter and prevent any security issues.
- The worker should ensure that no inappropriate actions that can be harmful to the facility, assets, or personnel take place.
About the Employer
The employer requires the security guard to protect its facility. Therefore, someone with prior experience and vigilant, and fit is required by the employer.
How to Apply
To apply, email your CV with your details at [email protected]. You can apply by the 10th of April 2021.